Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Every day, everywhere, by everyone... Sharing the Grace of the Good Shepherd.
Giving
Endowment
Yes, Good Shepherd has an endowment fund, and because of the foresight and generosity of a number of members, it has been growing steadily. Funds are carefully invested, and 90% of the interest each year is disbursed. (The other 10% of the interest is returned to the endowment to help it grow.) The funds are used almost exclusively to help needy children attend our school. These are children whose parents would otherwise never be able to afford the tuition at Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Funds are also used to award educational grants to Good Shepherd students who are pursuing a career in church work. If you would like to know more about our endowment, please contact the church office, and we will have someone from the endowment committee contact you.

© Copyright 2017 - Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - All Rights Reserved    /     A KD Interactive Website