Good Shepherd’s pipe organ was made by J.W. Walker & Sons from Suffolk, England in 1991. It is a two manual, mechanical action instrument. A Zimbelstern was added to the instrument in 2012. The organ is available for practice/lessons for those training to become church musicians.
Good Shepherd’s piano in the sanctuary is a six foot baby grand built by Steinway & Sons in 1927. Recently, the piano was fully restored and refinished.